MONSTER ENERGY DRINK & THE WHISKY A GO-GO PRESENTS:
4th ANNUAL ROCK AGAINST MS ALL-STAR
BENEFIT CONCERT & AWARD SHOW
AT THE WHISKY A GO-GO THURSDAY, MARCH 10TH
FEATURING: BILLY SHEEHAN (WINERY DOGS/MR. BIG), STEPHEN PERKINS (JANE’S ADDICTION), PAT TORPEY(MR. BIG), RUDY SARZO (OZZY/WHITESNAKE), PHIL X (BON JOVI/ THE DRILLS), JOEL HOEKSTRA(WHITESNAKE/TSO), DUG PINNICK (KINGS-X), PHIL BUCKMAN (FUEL), TODD MORSE (JULIETTE & THE LICKS/THE OFFSPRING/ H2O), JEFF SCOTT SOTO (TSO), MARTY O’BRIEN (LITA FORD), MATT STARR (ACE FREHLEY/ MR. BIG), JOEY VERA (ARMORED ST./ MOTOR SISTER), JOSHUA RAY (SHANIA TWAIN), DEREK FRANK(SHANIA TWAIN), ELIJAH WOOD (SHANIA TWAIN), GRETCHEN BONADUCE (ANKH), ACE VON JOHNSON (FASTER PUSSYCAT), ANTHONY “TINY” BIUSO (HEDpe/TSOL), SHAWN DUNCAN (BULLETBOYS/ODIN), TANYA O’CALLAGHAN (RONNIE WOODS), NICK BOWCOTT (GRIM REAPER/MARSHALL), HOWIE SIMON (NELSON/ERIC MARTIN), JEFF DUNCAN (ARMORED SAINT), YOLANDA THOMAS,
PETTY CASH (Members From THE OFFSPRING/JULIETTE & THE LICKS/ FUEL), THE GUESSING GAME (Featuring JEFF ROUSE/ Duff Mckagan’s LOADED/ Chris Jericho’s FOZZY & GARY WESTLAKE/ Peter Frampton) & MORE!!
MANY MORE TO BE ANNOUNCED IN THE COMING WEEKS!!
** A HUGE SURPRISE SPECIAL GUEST SET – NOT TO MISS !**
HOLLYWOOD, CA (February 17, 2016) – 4th ANNUAL ROCK AGAINST MS returns to the Whisky A Go-Go in Hollywood with yet another amazing All-Star lineup. The 4th Annual brings back Rocks elite artists in support of longtime friend and publicist, Nancy B. Sayle. This rock-fueled concert is to help raise awareness and funding for Sayle and the new foundation benefiting those living with MS.
In its finishing stages, the ROCK AGAINST MS FOUNDATION will provide services from a three (3) grant resource system, which will provide daily care, quality of life needs and emergency funding, while assisting people with multiple sclerosis (MS) to live independent and full lives. Additionally, a brick and mortar facility we will call THE ROCK HOUSE is in the planning stages, and will provide free of charge, multiple programs and opportunities designed to heal the mind, body and spirit of all those whose lives have been affected by MS.
WHEN: Thursday, March 10th 2016
WHERE: CONCERT / VIP MEET & GREET
The Whisky A Go-Go
8901 W. Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069
VIP Meet & Greet: 6:00 PM
Show Starts at 8PM
· GENERAL ADMISSION – $35
· FLOOR – W/ PRE-SHOW MEET & GREET AT 6PM – $100
· BALCONY – VIP MEET & GREET 6PM – $150
· VIP – RESERVED BOOTH FOR 4 PPL W/ MEET & GREET – $500 + $100 IN FOOD/DRINK CREDIT
· VIP – RESERVED BOOTH FOR 8 PPL W/ MEET & GREET – $1,000 + $100 IN FOOD/DRINK CREDIT
PURCHASE: BUY TICKETS HERE: www.ticketfly.com/event/778371
SPONSORS: MONSTER ENERGY DRINK, 95.5 KLOS, GUITAR CENTER, SCHECTER GUITARS, D’ADDARIO, EVANS, SIR, PRO MARK, WHISKY A GO-GO, RAINBOW BAR & GRILL
About Multiple Sclerosis
- Every hour in the United States, someone is newly diagnosed with MS, an unpredictable, often disabling disease of the central nervous system.
- MS interrupts the flow of information from the brain to the body and stops people from moving.
- Symptoms range from numbness and tingling to blindness and paralysis. The advancement, severity and specific symptoms of MS in any one person cannot yet be predicted, but advances in research and treatment are moving us closer to a world free of MS.
- Most people with MS are diagnosed between the ages of 20 and 50, with more than twice as many women as men being diagnosed with the disease.
- MS affects more than 400,000 people in the U.S. and 2.1 million worldwide.
For more information go to www.facebook.com/rockagainstMSfoundation