LAMB OF GOD’s The Duke EP – In Stores Today
Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Charity Campaign Raises Over $10,000 in One Week
Stream it Now via Spotify
Support LAMB OF GOD’s Charity Campaign Here: www.propeller.la/lambofgod
Today marks the release of LAMB OF GOD‘s brand new EP, entitled The Duke, via Epic Records. The Duke EP is titled after the first single, “The Duke”, written in honor of the band’s late friend and fan, Wayne Ford, who was named after “The Duke” John Wayne. You can stream the entire EP today via Spotify.
Order The Duke EP (vinyl out November 25):
Amazon – Digital/CD/Vinyl: http://theduke.lnk.to/digital/amazon
Merch Bundles: http://theduke.lnk.to/merch
The Duke EP Track List:
1) The Duke
3) Still Echoes – live from Rock am Ring
4) 512 – live from Bonnaroo
5) Engage the Fear Machine – live from Bonnaroo
Within the first week of launching their Propeller.la charity campaign created in conjunction with The Duke EP, LAMB OF GOD raised over $10,000 in proceeds to support the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (WWW.LLS.ORG).
You can still support the charity campaign at www.propeller.la/lambofgod, where the following items are being offered:
– Randy Blythe’s Ashes of the Wake gold record plaque
– Signed signature model guitars
– Signed copies of handwritten lyrics
– Signed copies of The Duke EP on CD
– Signed copies of The Duke EP on Vinyl
– Signed copies of Randy Blythe’s book
– Pair of Chris Adler Pro-Mark Drum Sticks Signed by Chris
– Signed Drum Head
**Contributors who give $5 or more will automatically be entered to win Randy Blythe’s Ashes of the Wake gold record plaque.
At www.propeller.la/lambofgod, you can also contribute to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society without receiving a reward.
LAMB OF GOD is:
Randy Blythe (vocals)
Mark Morton (guitar)
Willie Adler (guitar)
John Campbell (bass)
Chris Adler (drums)
LAMB OF GOD Online: